In this chapter we will talk about the HTML intro or the basics of what is html.
What is HTML?
HTML is a language for describing web pages. From the following few lines, we will get an HTML intro in brief.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML is a markup language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- The tags describe document content
- HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text
- HTML documents are also called web pages
We always try to make the things easier as our title is HTML intro with easy language
You can use the following HTML code to make your sample web page from which you will get to know the use of HTML tags. There is a link for Tryit. You can use that link to use Tryit editor provided by tutsocean.
<title>Title for you web page</title>
<p>This is sample file provided by https://tutsocean.com which is having a simple code to explain the basic tags of HTML. You can edit the code, copy the code and use it in your projects and web sites.</p>
Feel free to ask a question in our questionsbank/forum section from this link.
29 total views, 7 views today