Colors are very important to give a good look and feel to your website. You can specify colors on page level using <body> tag or you can set colors for individual tags.
The color attribute specifies the color of the text inside a <font> element.
<title>This is title</title>
<font color="red">Old lorem text</font>
<font color="Blue">new lorem text</font>
The <body> tag has following attributes which can be used to set different colors:
- bgcolor:Â Sets a color for the background of the page.
- text:Â Sets a color for the body text.
- alink:Â Sets a color for active links or selected links.
- link:Â Sets a color for linked text.
- vlink:Â Sets a color forÂ visited linksÂ – that is, for linked text that you have already clicked on.
NOTE:Â It is recommended to use CSS to set background or text colors.
30 total views, 6 views today